[NatureNS] Eastern Wood-pewee, Waverley

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Peter Payzant <peter@payzant.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 09:35:50 -0300

--------------7D3AA12F929D830D9A2ECC27

We've had a Pewee calling in our neighbourhood in Waverley for the last
few days. There has been one in the same general location for the last
several years.

Always great to hear it come back, especially since it is listed as a
Species of Special Concern
<https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/S-15.3/page-17.html#h-39> in Canada.

--- Peter Payzant

--------------7D3AA12F929D830D9A2ECC27

  <head>

  </head>
    We've had a Pewee calling in our neighbourhood in Waverley for the
    last few days. There has been one in the same general location for
    the last several years.<br>
    Always great to hear it come back, especially since it is listed as
    a <a moz-do-not-send="true"
      href="https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/S-15.3/page-17.html#h-39">Species
      of Special Concern</a> in Canada.<br>
    --- Peter Payzant<br>