Important Instructions to Trainers
Welcome to this training assignment!
Prior to the training date, please could you do the following:
- Visit the on-line resource site at
prior to the training to familiarise yourself with it's contents and to
give us constructive feedback so we can improve it. We want to ensure that
there is no inaccurate or incomplete information in it. We would
appreciate your assistance.
- Review the Training Outline and
- Print some of these on-line documents to complement
your own hand-outs. To assist you with this task, we have
created a convenient list of documents
to be printed.
- Provide us with some details of your training schedule
on the training day so that we can participate in
replying to email messages that your clients have sent
or connect your training site with another so
participants can exchange email as an exercise.
- Subscribe yourself, and any training assistants you
may employ, to the mail list email@example.com by sending
a mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org with only the
following line in the message body:
This list is for all project participants and trainers. We would
appreciate your remaining on the list until the project participants you
trained have returned to their respective sites, have subscribed
themselves to the list and have sent a couple of introduction messages.
We wish you well with your training!
To ensure that your clients are equipped to utilise their new skills once
they return to their project sites we would like to recommend the
following during the training session:
After the training, once the participants have returned to their
project sites, we would like them to do the following:
- Wherever possible use the Population_Health site on CCN
during the training to show, for example, how to enter a URL into
the browser, or to bookmark that location.
- Please consider providing some pens and pencils and paper just in case
the participants would want to make notes but did not come equipped to do
- Please ensure that each participant completes the post training
evaluation. This is online here. We would
appreciate you printing this using the print command of your graphical
browser for distribution to the participants. If this is inconvenient
please let us know and we can fax you the post training evaluation. An
address for return of these completed post training evaluations from each
participant, will be sent to you following your use of the mailto: link
at the bottom of these instructions to acknowledge that you have
understood these instructions.
- Send a mail message to email@example.com with answers to two
- What do you most remember about the Internet training?
- What did you find least useful about the Internet training?
- Visit the web site, find the list of Project sites in Atlantic Canada
and choose a person from the list in a different Province from themselves.
For example, if they live in Newfoundland pick a person from PEI or a
person from New Brunswick or a person from Nova Scotia. If they live in
New Brunswick pick a person from Newfoundland or a person from PEI etc.
Send that person an email and tell them something about your project
- Subscribe to the chp mail list using the instructions above.
Once again, thank you for participating with us in this Internet training
and for following these instructions to ensure that participants are able
to return to their sites with newly learned skills, ready to put them to
Please ensure you use this link to
acknowledge these instructions and ask any questions you may have about
them, the training, the web site or other related matters.