2. Always remember to log yourself out, especially if you are using a Public Access Terminal.
3. Beware of subscribing to too many mailing lists (and then going on vacation). I speak from experience.
4. Before posting to news using Tin, browse through the newsgroup to get an idea of the discussion that goes on. You'll look pretty silly posting a question to be then told that it's in the FAQ.
5. Look in the Helpdesk before emailing userhelp. You'll learn something. You'll also look pretty silly emailing a question to be then told that it's in the Helpdesk. Yes, the userhelp team gets full mailboxes too.
6. Familiarize yourself with your quota. How? See point #5.
written by Carol Wulfman (aa068@ccn·cs·dal·ca)
Last Month: February 1996 Next Month: April 1996