AMA GUEST RULES
Effective January 7, 2016
- - Members are completely responsible for the actions and conduct of their guests.
- - Members are permitted to have a total of Four guest visits per membership year. (I.e. 2 people twice each, 1 person twice and 2 more people once each, 4 separate people once each, etc.) Additional visit credits may be requested from the Executive and will be issued in special circumstances.
- - If a member’s guest joins the club, their visits will be removed from the member’s guest visit count.
- - A guest may attend up to two times; but must join before being permitted to return the third time.
- - Guests may not bring personal firearms. Guests may only shoot member’s firearms.
- - At General Shoots; Members must share their shooting position on the line with their guest.
- - When members bring spectators who do not shoot, these spectators are not considered guests. (I.e. if a Range Officer brings their spouse to be the second person on the range.)
- - Attendance at official competitions & training sanctioned by AMA’s executive & included on the AMA Calendar are not considered guest attendance.