Commodore 64/128 Compression & Conversion
- UU-Xfer 64/128
- An all-purpose UU-decoder/encoder for the 64/128. Necessary for use
with files on CCN that might be encoded. Graphics on archives usually use
this encoding. Documentation is included. Runs on all Commodore 64/128
- ZipCode 64
- This unpacking program will allow you to unzip any program that may
require it on CCN and any other archive. Read and print the 'ZipCode.Readme'
and '1_Zip.Readme' files before proceeding for instruction how to
properly use this program. Runs on all Commodore 64/128 computers.
- PKUnZip64 v1.01
- Packing and unpacking program for the 64/128 system. Read and print
the 'PKUnZip.Readme' file for instructions on installation and use of this
- Decomp 64/128
- A series of 5 decompression and conversion programs. Read and print the
'Decomp.txt' file for instructions.
- LZHTOSFX Conversion Program
- A program necessary for converting some archives from the MS-DOS
style of encoding (.lzh) to the self-dissolving archives (.sfx) of the
64/128 series of computers. Read and print 'LZHTOSFX.Readme' file for
- C64S v1.1b
- Necessary for converting .d64 (disk) and .t64 (tape) files over to
C64 files for use of the Commodore 64/128. Use the 'ZipCode' program to
unpack and run for on-line instructions. Most game archives use these
filetypes for storage and conversion is impossible without this
- Trans64 (C64 Emulation Converter)
- Actually a program for PCs, it allows the PC user to transfer many
.d64 (disk) and .t64 (tape) programs from a C64 via an X1541 cable. Once
the programs are transferred, use one of many emulators available on the
internet to run them on your PC. Use PKZip to expand.
Get your own Chebucto account
Look here for our available services and prices!
Accounts for individuals, families, non-profit groups and small
Help promote us!
Who we are, what we do
and how you can help
Our Premium Internet Access
Non-Profit Highspeed Access