Compression & Conversion Software
- PKZip.exe v2.04
- This executable file will create several packing and unpacking
utilities (PKZip and PKUnZip among others) to be used to unzip files on
CCN. Can create self-extracting files.
- ZipMe v1.21
- A 32-bit multithreaded zip shell for the Presentation Mananger. Works
with OS/2 2.x or OS/2 Warp V3. Used on archives of the INFO-Zip versions
Zip.exe V2.0 and UnZip.exe V5.1. Has Drag and Drop function. Use
PKUnZip to expand. ZipMe is Postcard-Ware!
- Info-ZIP's UnZip v5.12 for OS/2 2.x+
- The decompressor handles EA's. Contains documentation and executables
for 16-bit UnZipSFX, 32-bit UnZip and 32-bit fUnZip (for use with pipes).
This is freeware (copyright retained). See COPYING for details of
distribution. This is a self-extracting utility.
- MPack (for OS/2)
- A decoding utility for handling MIME and Base64 encoding. Use an
unpacking program to expand. Read the README file enclosed in the
Get your own Chebucto account
Look here for our available services and prices!
Accounts for individuals, families, non-profit groups and small
Help promote us!
Who we are, what we do
and how you can help
Our Premium Internet Access
Non-Profit Highspeed Access