deactivating my account

From: Tami17788@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:59:59 EDT
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca

--part1_f9.1a5177bb.29e45bef_boundary

 i didnt see an address to deactivate my account, but i would like to do so,
i do not want to use it anymore, and i dont need it. so if you could
deactivate it for me that would be great....the address is
eric18877@yahoo.com...that is the address i no longer need. thanks for your
time
eric whitely

--part1_f9.1a5177bb.29e45bef_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#000080" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Rounded MT Bold" LANG="0"> i didnt see an address to deactivate my account, but i would like to do so, i do not want to use it anymore, and i dont need it. so if you could deactivate it for me that would be great....the address is eric18877@yahoo.com...that is the address i no longer need. thanks for your time
<BR>eric whitely</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f9.1a5177bb.29e45bef_boundary--