only for real ccn-mem

To: ccn-mem <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: cksimon@stoneworkstv.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:41:01 -0300

Hello dear ccn-mem !

Do you wanna see NEW DARK COLLECTION WORLD ??

COME & GET IT !!!
http://dark-collection.sexln.com

We represent you scandalous archive of prelolitas photos from Russia.
If you like frank photos of 5-10 y.o. girls THIS SITE IS FOR YOU!

Please see our FREE area. And you'll be surprised!

http://dark-collection.sexln.com

Also you can read what our members say !

Yours faithfully, Harry F. Potter

Disclaimer:
This is NOT SPAM - You have received this e-mail because at one time or another you entered the weekly draw at
one of our portals or FFA sites.
We comply with all proposed and current laws on commercial e-mail under (Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the
105th Congress).
If you have received this e-mail in error, we apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you remove yourself.
Just go to http://news.sexln.com & type your email there.