Ccn-mem! Extreme YOUNG lolitas for you!

From: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:08:31 +0900
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca

Hello, Ccn-mem!

It's your private message, please do not forward it!

We are glad to present you two NEW high quality lolita sites:

POWER LOLITAS	http://www.bonus-lolitas.com/bonus/power/index.html
LITTLE LADY	http://www.bonus-lolitas.com/bonus/little/index.html

Many free samples of very little girls in preview areas!

Every week new exclusive galleries come with updates!

More than 10000 photos of very young girls inside!

OUR SITES CREATED SPECIALLY FOR YOUNG GIRLS LOVERS!

Warning! Our pics may be illegal in your country! Be careful! But no risk with us! All transaction are secured and your information will be wiped after registration!

P.S. This message deleivered to you because you was members of other adult sites! You can unsubscribe by RemoveQuick(tm) technology!
http://www.bonus-lolitas.com/bonus/removequick.cgi?email=ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca