ccn-mem You missed this last year, didn't you?

From: bcccn-mem1@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 20:35:36 -0500
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca

=

ccn-mem
=

On January 1st 2002, the European countries began
=

using the new Euro.  Never before have so
=

many countries with such powerful economies united
=

to use a single currency.  Get your piece of history
=

now!  We would like to send you a FREE Euro
=

and a FREE report on world currency.  Just visit
=

our site to request your Euro and Euro report:
=

=

http://www.frankhostsnetworks.com/www380/
=

=

In addition to our currency report, you can receive
=

our FREE INVESTMENT PACKAGE:
=

=

*  Learn how $10,000 in options will leverage $1,000,000 in
=

Euro Currency. This means even a small movement in the market
=

has huge profit potential. anejupecenejsich
=

=

If you are over age 18 and have some risk capital, it's
=

important that you find out how the Euro will
=

change the economic world and how you can profit!
=

=

http://www.frankhostsnetworks.com/www380/
=

=

=

Please carefully evaluate your financial position before
=

trading.  Only risk capital should be used.
=

=

8CAC5F89F323C778FA1DCA74934BE11BC8B56B9A8DB25B
=

YYFRRRUVWHUFIAGXPGSW
=

=