For the painfully shy 103

From: "" <>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 1:50:57 +0300
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)

ARE YOU TOO SHY TO PICK UP THE PHONE?
I was, but the big recruiters were ALWAYS on the phone. NOT FOR ME!

As a result, big downlines were always out of my reach.

But I found something FREE where I joined and sat back and watched 26
people
join my downline before I did ANYTHING-in less than 24 hours!

Did I mention it's FREE?

MULTILEVEL MARKETING IS A HUGE MISTAKE FOR MOST PEOPLE -BECAUSE-
MOST PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO SHY TO RECRUIT!

MLM has failed to deliver on its promises for the past 50 years. The
pursuit
of the "MLM Dream" has cost hundreds of thousands of people their
friends,
their fortunes and their sacred honor. The fact is that MLM is fatally
flawed, meaning that it CANNOT work for most average (shy) people.

The companies and the few who earn the big money in MLM are NOT going to

tell you the real story. FINALLY, there is someone who has the courage
cut through the hype and lies and tell the TRUTH about MLM.

HERE'S GOOD NEWS

There IS an alternative to MLM that WORKS, and works BIG! If you haven't
yet
abandoned your dreams, then you need to see this. Earning the kind of
income
you've dreamed about is easier than you think!

With your permission, I'd like to send you a brief letter that will tell
you
WHY MLM doesn't work for most people and will then introduce you to
something so new and refreshing that you'll wonder why you haven't heard
of
this before.

EVEN IF YOU ARE PAINFULLY SHY!

I promise that there will be NO unwanted follow up, NO sales pitch,
NOBODY
WILL CALL YOU, and your email address will only be used to send you the
information. Period.

To receive this free, life-changing information,
http://annak.freestoreclub.com

I'll get the information to you within 24 hours. Just look for the words
MLM
WALL OF SHAME in your Inbox.
Cordially,
Pete P.

P.S. Someone recently sent the letter to me and it has been the most
eye-opening, financially beneficial information I have ever received. I
honestly believe that you will feel the same way once you've read it.
And
it's FREE!

64460321
54785510188