Mail System Error - Returned Mail

To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Mail Administrator <postmaster@ono.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:25:57 +0100

--===========================_ _= 3720703(12883+10877880)

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check
the addresses and re-mail the message):

Mensaje procedente de cliente no registrado por ONO. Si tiene alguna duda contacte con nuestro Centro de Atencion al Cliente.

Please reply to <postmaster@ono.com>

--===========================_ _= 3720703(12883+10877880)

Reporting-MTA: dns; mta02.onolab.com
Received-From-MTA:dns; SMTP (62.42.12.79)
Arrival-Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:25:57 +0100

Final-Recipient: rfc822;ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:25:57 +0100

--===========================_ _= 3720703(12883+10877880)

From: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Subject: +++ INCEST +++ collections! Private photos of me and my brother...

Hello, my name is Lisa and I have a brother Alex.

We are Incest Lovers. Maybe you will ask Why did we get this nick?

This all started when when I asked my brother to make some photos for my model portfolio.

We were drunk a bit, and he came to me very close and slapped my ass.

I could not remember all details, but a minute later I noticed myself with his dick in my mouth.

It was the best sex in my life. He said that he loves me and he want these relation to continue further...