Emails of people living in Canada $29

From: otgSheila M Hewitt <riccanadianemails@yahoo.com>
To: Marie-Helene.C.Knox@Linus.UCIS.Dal.Ca
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:31:50 -0500

We have just released a compilation of 2 Million freshly extracted Canadian email addresses.

Just for this week, you can download these for only US$29!

Now you can send emails to only people who reside in Canada.

To order yours, please fill in the form below and email it back to bulkhosting@btamail.net.cn
Make sure to put "ORDER" in the SUBJECT line.

[] I want to order your Canadian email directory

( You will receive instructions on how to pay for and download the email list via the address indicated above)

After receiving your email we will send you a link where you can pay via secure server. We accept
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.