VAC:fabulous vacations destinations

From: "Norman Thorpe" <ol715zg@ronsroad.biz>
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: <ccn-pic@chebucto.ns.ca>, <ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 03 07:45:06 GMT

--.F8C_..91DF.C3

VAC:fabulous vacations destinations

Best Travel Deal EVER!     JUST DO THE MATH!

Based on average hotel room cost in the USA
of $80 per night. Our travel package saves
you 79%. That's right just $14.92 per night.
So if you multiply 80 dollars (times) 60
nights that comes up to be $4,800.

With our travel package you get 60 complimentary
room nights. **Tax Not Included.

Ok what about 7-Day Mexican Vacation?
3 nights in Cancun
4 nights at all-inclusive resort in Cozumel
The retail total: $1,749

With our travel package the cost is  $560.00
you save 68% **Tax Not Included.

And what about a..
10 Day Florida/Caribbean Cruise Vacation Orlando - Caribbean Cruise - Dayt=
ona Beach
3 nights in Orlando
5 nights on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (Category K-Interior)
2 nights in Daytona beach
The retail total: $2,908

With our travel package the cost is $1,150
you save 60% **Cruise tax, accommodations tax and
port fees not included

This is just some of what you get when you buy
our travel package.  This is backed by a leading
travel agency that's been in business for 15 years
and more than 90 years of collective experience in
the incentive travel industry.

You get to enjoy an extraordinary array of 30 fabulous
travel opportunities!

Fully Transferable
Easily Shared with Friends, Family and Co-workers
Complimentary Accommodations
All-inclusive Resorts
Carnival Cruises
Royal Caribbean Cruises
Pre-paid and Discounted Airfare

This is by far easy and convenient with colorful,
informative CD-ROM for step-by-step vacation planning
link directly to on-line reservations web site 24-hour
access to web site for exclusive information on the
latest travel opportunities available.
30 travel opportunities, giving you the flexibility
to write your own vacation destination when ever you want.

Make reservations at the destination of your choice,
details and descriptions of every offer are provided
with this awesome travel package.

Add up the saving, and you can see why we are so excited
to offer you this travel package today!

Great personal gift ideas and even great to use as a
bonus incentive at work!

The cost for this package is just $895.00 and this is
for the entire travel package. If you only used this
for the 60 complimentary room nights your cost is
$14.92 per room night **Tax Not Included.

Get the full story on this limited offer by sending
me an email and make sure you put "best travel deal"
in the subject. and provide your Name and Phone Number.
Send me an email to: mailto:please_send_more_info@reggiesgroup.us

Sinerely,
Norman Thorpe

Ccn-mem sorry if this has reached you in error:
mailto: remove_me@reggiesgroup.biz?subject=3Dnotrav=20

--.F8C_..91DF.C3--