Investment Proposal.

From: "Edward Tiko." <etiko1@mailsurf.com>
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:36:39 +0000

EGO,TIKO& ASSOCIATES,
HEAD OFFICE: 39 OPEBI ROAD,
IKEJA, LAGOS - NIGERIA.

Attention: The President/CEO,

I am representing a retired Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, who has US$28.8 Million Dollars to invest. The said fund is presently being lodged with a Security And Finance Company in Europe.

What is needed is for you to assist in receiving/investing the money in your country with your wealth of experience in business.Note that upon your acceptance,you will be required to travel to claim the funds on his behalf.

Due to my client's background, he prefers that the transaction to be kept confidential, which is one of the reasons he hired me in the first place.

Keep in mind that all arrangements pertaining to the transaction will be smoothly handled putting my client’s experience into play, so there is absolutely nothing to worry about regarding security.

Therefore,I will like you to suggest an adequate compensation for your assistance in percentage of the total amount.This is to avoid someone sitting on the money.

I look forward for a successful business relationship with you and urge you to keep the transaction confidential.

Expecting to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Edward Tiko.