Men* Enlarge_your_manhood

From: "Dwight Mullen" <vdfbn143ce@earthlink.net>
To: at289@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: <at542@chebucto.ns.ca>, <at647@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:38:37 +0200

--A_.B9.BCE6AAC

ut something. I'd like to tell you about a great product that I tried and =
fell in love with. I know your thinking that I'm just some salesman, which=
 is true but I have also used this product myself and had great results, a=
nd that is why I am selling it today!  VP Rx is the product I am strongly =
recommending to others. I was surprised to find out that just by taking a =
simple safe herbal pill added 3 1/4 inches to my manhood which, by the way=
, did not go unnoticed by my wife.</p><p>Not only did it increase the size=
 it also stopped premature_ejaculation! I bet you are wondering, why am I =
telling you all this? Because this product changed my life and if you orde=
r today you can get yourself a <b>free bottle and a free male help e-book<=
/b>.  Please don't miss this opportunity to change your life too!</p><br><=
r><p><a href=3D"http://www.greatoptin.biz/0106/">Visit our website for mor=
e is a <b>100%_money_back_guarantee</b> on VP Rx.  So if you don't like wh=
at you see you can return it and we wont even ask you any questions whatso=
ever.  However, I can tell you that we have never had a single unsatisfied=
 this email anymore just visit <a href=3D"http://www.greatoptin.biz/rem.ht=
m">our removal site</a> thank you for understanding and please have a grea=
xaeyd sd ooy
 gpnrshlk wxbdj
lkepurdvyddixg

--A_.B9.BCE6AAC--