Dramaticly increase your sxeual performance! Have s ex upto 20 times/day!!!

From: "Ch.huber" <sxeualhealthhemkvknuc@witty.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:36:53 -0100
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca

<pre>
Hello there!
I'm a stud.
At least that's what they call me after a day of <b>wild ainmal fukcing</b>.
My ultimate dream has finally come true. These bicthes cry and squeal <b>with my rock-hard
peins</b> cramming the very depths of them.

<b>I've never seen them wiggling and twitching in agony of plesaure that hrad</b>.
And you know what excites me the most - is that they beg me to stop after
long hours of this fukcing hell.

"http://ljcbggtfb@www.dukez.biz/alpha/?ipushkin&oqvofc">these plils</a> my ccok really turned into a seuxal monster!
I've achieved brilliant results. My peins enhanced by some 3 inhces in length, but also
my seuxal stamina rose incredibly. Now I can fcuk up to 20 times per day with constant
hrad-on and with no premature ejauclation. This is damn h0t.</b></font>
<b>I've never been so popular with bbaes!</b>

I used to have 1 or 2 friends I liked to fcuk with, but now I just can't find
enough time to please these s ex-hungry bithces. I receive these phone calls
and they all beg me to f uck them.

<b>Of course, fukcing is not my ultimate aim in life, but I've never felt so good before.</b>

You can find all the details and information about these plils <a hrefzxvnkrsvhref=http://kffkndzep.com href=

And you better do it fast, cause the grils might already be waiting for you.
</pre>