A solid return on your investment without the hype

To: <av532@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: "" <accounts@gointernautics.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:38:08 -600

OTCBB Newsletter's FIRST TWO PICKS FOR 2004:
TIGR from .10 to .39 in 4 days for a GAIN OF OVER 280%
APWR from .65 to 1.60 in 5 days for a GAIN OF OVER 140%

HERE IS OUR NEXT EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK at 6 cents per share!

STRONG BUY:
Global Explorations, Inc.
OTC: GXXL
BUY AT .08
10 Day Target .40

Investors are realizing profits in a rejuvenated high-tech sector and Internet stocks are on the move! We are alerting our readers to an undiscovered gem: An unknown ISP on the verge of a breakout year whose shares are extremely undervalued; a rarity in today's rising market.

GXXL delivers nationwide Internet service through more than 8,000 access numbers and 33,000 access points. GXXL subscribers can link-up using the Company's dial-up accelerator or lightning-quick high-speed satellite access.

GXXL just released news that could turn this company into a profit-making powerhouse! Through a joint venture partnership with Millennium SMS, GXXL is expecting to partner with Fortune 500 Companies using their revolutionary proprietary SMS (Short Messaging System) Technology.

Major corporations with large consumer bases can utilize this delivery and tracking technology to provide instant marketing for timely product and sales events. The GXXL-Millennium SMS partnership allows the Company to instantly reach it's millions of registered clients via their digital cellular phones thereby facilitating a recorded log of all transactions in conjunction with revolutionary sales tracking.

GXXL's technology will capture the profit-making attention of the nation's largest companies by allowing them to flex their marketing muscle while expediting delivery of product, sales, and marketing information to an existing customer base. It is feasible that Billions of Dollars in sales can be generated using this technology that would have otherwise been lost due to a lack of Corporate-to-Consumer connectivity!

A comprehensive analysis of GXXL's services, joint venture partnerships, and ground-breaking technology clearly reveals that the tremendous value of GXXL shares have been overlooked by investors. GXXL is a hidden gem that has all the qualifications for an explosive investing opportunity. As our top stock recommendation for aggressive investors, GXXL could be our biggest winner this year!

OTCBB Newsletter is a financial advisory network focusing on high-growth companies with the intent to offer its subscribers a great investment reward. It has the policy to acquire existing small newsletters, is not affiliated with any broker or dealer and is not a registered investment advisor. The information contained in this publication is for informational purposes only and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of any offer to buy securities. Investment in low priced stocks is considered extremely speculative and may result in the loss of some or all of any investment made in these companies. Investors should use the information contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting additional research on the featured company in order to allow the investor to form their own opinion. OTCBB Newsletter has received fifty thousand free trading shares from a third party as compensation for the preparation of this stock profile. Since we have a position in GXXL there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions and therefore such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. We will benefit from any increase in price for GXXL. We may liquidate our position at any time; before, during or after the dissemination of this stock alert. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations, that may or may not actually occur, and involve various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.

If you would like to continue to receive our regular financial profiles
go to  http://powerzipship.com/newsletter

Electronic dissemination provided by : E-Media Consultants
PO Box 4545  Plaza Del Lago  Airport Road  Simpson Bay, St. Maarten

One-Click Safe Un-Subscribe  http://nothanks.powerzipship.com

If the above links do not work, cut and paste the link into your browser

5f90695272ae2cd63d6c4ae1678418be482329