Sooper s_eks machine - want ladiz to think of you the same? azimuthnotably

From: "Ccn-ipe" <sxeeualhealzBurlingame@usa.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:07:50 -0200
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca

<pre>
As you all know we can have best plesarues only for some little time.
Nobody can have it 2 4 h a day and 3 5 6 days a year.
<b>What is the best plesarue a man can only have?

Mnoey, cars, food?

<b>Cause wmoen can give us plesarues nobody else can!</b>
We have s.e.e.k.s with them and that's where we are relaxed, satsifeid and mostly raivsehd.
Everybody likes it as well as you! But a cc0k is a cc0k and 2 or 3 hours
after you start making lvoe with the one you lvoe it grows weak and it's all over.
Well, I've mentioned earlier that nobody can have plesarue 2 4h a day!
Well some can - a mammal lives north of Canada that can have s.e.e.k.s almost non-stop
for many days! Scientist studied this mammal thoroughly and discovered that
it has some cheimcals no other creature has that allow having s.e.k.s for so long.

<b>They did their best and created this same cheimcal.</b>

<b>Want to become same sxueal giant alike this mythic creature?
Want your hnoey b-a-b.e to cry for long hours of persistent s.e.e.k.x?
Want to get these new p1i1s created from this cheimcal?</b>
<a hreftopicallyhref=http://humbling.com href=

</pre>