phent$ermine, xan}ax, and via>gra for less//.,incur

From: "Morgan Thurman" <pfewnh@vloebdfogt.com>
To: ccn-volunteers@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca,
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 18:12:26 -0100

----672012410756959

Whats up,<br>
I would like to take just a moment today to tell you about something fantastic.<br>
We all know how incredibly over priced prescription drugs inside the u.s.a. are.<br>
Now we have an answer, and it is in Canada.<br>
You can have Vio,xx deliverd to your doorstep by tommorow.<br>
Their 100% legal doctor will write you a pres. for your Xa/nax.<br>
Canadian generics are less for everyone</p>
This test requires your wocalvinistrk at home be for the "convderogateenience of the employer." That meborderlandans your employer doesn't proviabackde suitable

----672012410756959--