This is perfect for you

From: "Disparities E. Pollock" <donald@pleazerzoneprod.com>
To: Ccn <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 03:31:54 -0500

Dear mr. perfect,

   Populated by realwomen who want to have encounters  with Real men.  Over 40,000 marriedgals who want to cheat on their husbands.  Womenfrom all over America and foreign countries
 This club was created by women, for women, and is run by womenAll they want is meat.   Thesewomen.  That's all they want.   How would you like to skiwirt some on her open lips and face?  I would.  This place additionally gives you a very iinexpensive three day period in which you can try out the matching service at under two bucks.  Do you live in California, New York, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Toronto, Windsor, well in those states alone there are over 20,000 gals.

http://bghujikm.pleazerzoneprod.com/febsev/

   To be gone  from future promotions from our services and have your address removed permanently from our database, please do one of the following: 1. Simply hit reply  to that email with a blank message and hit send. 2 Hit your mouse on leavemealone.pleazerzoneprod.com/awk/  and it will take you to an unlist page.   3. Send written communication to: Member Services, .19144 Bergiin Lane, Bloomfield, NewMexico, 87413, Suite: 333-B. 4. Call  one.eighthundred..nine-four-nine-two-one-four-five, speak clearly and slowly your name to be reeemoveed. <crpytemail[vl]>

Bye honey,

Yasmine