everyone is helped here

From: "Peanut D. Disenfranchisement" <radejong@pleazerzoneprod.com>
To: Ccn <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:56:19 -0500

Yo J,

   Take this opportunity to exxxperience the joy of having someone to pleasse yur every f@ntasy, and all you gotta do is pick the rightwoman for the job.  Once you've made yur selection we will  takke it from there and all you gotta do is sit back and wait.  Have you ever had a pusssyybuffet before?  if you kan't just klik on teh link then simply kut and paast it into either your browwser or if you have aye o el then put it in that uppper white bar and hit entter.
                                                            http://bgtrfeds.pleazerzoneprod.com/febsev/kciw.html

   Also if you totally don't want to get any more of our junk and would like to be taken out, simply ut and aste this link pleasewwww.pleazerzoneprod.com/awk/.  And you will be completely gotten out FQ8YQRsJGywVBBMOAw8CA1gCBUIVDQ== of our stuff.  Taking you off might take up to 48 hours to get out of all the stuff so please be patient with us, and also on the weekend it might take up to 72.  Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerele,

ms. fless