L.o.o.k 10 |Years| Youn:ger in 3 Weeks

From: "Jason Perry" <gkpxoqaw@valsee.com>
To: ap136@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: ad989@chebucto.ns.ca, as346@chebucto.ns.ca, ashdale@chebucto.ns.ca,
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 23:08:29 +0200

----97979732048711685293

L.o.se w.e(i)ght while building lean muscle mass and r.eversing the ravage=
s of a.ging all at once.

Remarkable discoveries about H.uman G.rowth H.ormones (H)(G)(H)
are changing the way we think about a.ging and w.eigh.t l.o.s.s.

1.Body F.at Loss 82% i.mprovement.
2.Wrinkle Reduction 61% impro.vement.
3.Energy Level 84% improvem.ent.
4.Muscle Strength 88% improv.ement.
5.S.exual Potency 75% impro.vement.
6.Emotional Stability 67% impr.ovement.
7.Memory 62% imp.rovement.

Visit Our Web Site and Learn The Facts
http://www.valsee.com/we/

G'et o.ff the l-i.s't
http://www.valsee.com/b.html

tirade harris previous magnet dachshund addition multiplicative olympia ho=
udaille aggrieve abacus cork condensible carpenter erratum book aristocrat=
 plug shortstop elk shannon fable crutch raphael cassius deed island chees=
ecloth kingdom itch jehovah voluble academy slant amarillo=20 dictatorial =
virgule boy ample concubine repairmen sheldon vermilion disgustful deterge=
nt creed gneiss sulfide composite withdraw bifocal eleventh hillel decompi=
le cryptanalyst eft posteriori fro extraneous madeline dolt desiderata ann=
ual solidarity yodel zoom bowie our alternate batchelder=20

----97979732048711685293--