g e n e r i c meds

From: "Rebekah Dailey" <heraclitus@filemeds.com>
To: bm96@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:36:46 -0100

----917629351279537

All of our products are exact generic equivalents of the well-known name b=
rand drugs;
just like the Ibuprofen you buy at the grocery store is the generic versio=
n of Advil.
Our generic pharmaceuticals are made in a state-of-the-art laboratory usin=
g the exact
same top-grade raw ingredients as the name brands.

Just like any generic pharmaceutical, our products are less expensive than=
 the brand name
equivalents. The reason that you can buy our products for less is that we =
don't pay for branding,
marketing, advertising or a costly sales force or overhead. We pass along =
those cost savings directly to you.

check it out here:
http://burnett.capermeds.com/gp/default.asp?id=3DBS

----917629351279537--