LIVE LONGER with H-uman...G-rowth...H-ormone, Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:01:25 -0500

From: "Cherry Luna" <barbiemraz@rnadvocate.com>
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: ccn-pic@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:01:25 -0500

----699463752495326

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:01:25 -0500

H-uman...G-rowth...H-ormone Therapy

"Overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inevitable."---Dr. Daniel Rudman's in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Follow me to longer living: http://www.great10foryou.biz?affil=63

Scientific research and evidence overwhelmingly demonstrates that, in addition to genetic and environmental factors, our body's reduced production of H-uman...G-rowth...H-ormone is a direct cause of aging. Between the ages of 20 to 70, our levels can fall by more than 75%. This may cause us to look and feel older and less energetic. By the time most of us have reached our forties, we are already experiencing a H-uman...G-rowth...H-ormone deficiency.

Follow me to longer living: http://www.great10foryou.biz?affil=63

Our competitors charge as high as 65 dollars---get ours for less than 50.

Follow me to longer living: http://www.great10foryou.biz?affil=63

No more advertisements, thanks - http://www.great10foryou.biz/outsp/

cytosine

connector circulatory article bedraggle digress deportee bayport brew scout blake brocade heterozygous effaceable cheek byte phonology stung trend red chime labile spiritual papua gratis bogy helpmate merciful creed fulfill indicter gerhardt helmet astor effie on judd

----699463752495326--