Ccn-volunteers Wives on Iine !! whfvroieq je

From: "Augustine Shultz" <i35nqsmii@hotcheatingwives.info>
To: ccn-volunteers@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 04 17:35:57 +0000

--C0DC92CBB5

Our data base of married but lonely house wives has
doubled in the last 3 months! The site just keeps growing!!

When you fill out your profile you will immediately have access to our ent=
ire data base of married but lonesome house wives. These ladies are starvi=
ng for attention. If you join you will be in contact with more hot married=
 ladies looking for fun than any other site on the net. These ladies don't=
 play games!! The truth is these ladies just want to be able to meet guys =
and still keep their family's. Most of them are simply looking for new fri=
ends, part time lovers and one night stands. If you are looking for single=
 woman than you should try a different web site. This one is all about mar=
ried horny house wives :)  Our huge database has close to 1 million active=
 members!
Today We Will Include In All Memberships:
A SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY, WE WILL GIVE YOU FULL ACCESS TO A TOP RATE=
D ADU9LT WEB SITE AT NO EXT4RA COST! TONS OF PICTURES AND 1000's OF HORNY =
HOUSE WIFE VIDEOS TO WATCH! THESE LADIES LOVE IT!

  * Our huge data base of woman all over the country has grown!
  * We have almost 1 million members to wivesonline.info
  * Just do a profile search!!
  * Many members now have their own webcam
  * We let woman join for FRyEE for LIFE! Guys pay just a buck for all acc=
ess! Guys just pay $1 for the whole data base.
  * It's a clean, safe and smut freee environment to meet, online, lonely =
wives and neglected husbands who are serious   about enjoying life and for=
 whom YOUR own marital status is NOT an issue.

http://hotcheatingwives.info/aa/

Dont want more mails
http://hotcheatingwives.info/off.html
c i ut