Fwd: Prompt. Top Brands Available. xana!x!.Vali;u;m.;V1codin.v|aGr@.MRDLDNXA

From: "Basilia Beason" <pjbvlsjnbedo@dartmail.net>
To: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca,
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:06:25 +0500

----592921735356243282

<!DOCTYPE html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www=
w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>All the medications You Will Ever Need</TITLE>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<hr>
<i>The Department of state warns U.S. citizens to depart Gaza as soon as i=
t is safe to do so and to defer travel to israel, the West Bank and Gaza d=
ue to current safety and security concernS. in the aftermath of the killin=
g of HAMAs leader sheikh Ahmed Yassin, a HAMAs spokesman has threatened re=
venge against israel and U.S. interestS. Moreover, the o ngoing violence h=
as caused numerous civilian deaths and injuries, including to some America=
n tourists, students and residents, as well as to U.S. Mission personnel. =
The potential for further terrorist acts remains high. The situation in is=
rael, Jerusalem, Gaza and the West Bank remains extremely volatile with co=
ntinuing terrorist attacks, confrontations and clasheS. The Department of =
state recommended all U.S. citizens depart Gaza following the lethal terro=
rist attack on U.S. Mission personnel in Gaza on October 15, 2003.=20</i>
<hr>
ions<acetonitrile> are<antiheroes> is<begrimes>s<corespondent>ue<automatic=
>d by our lic<canalled>e<cantrips>ns<Coire>e<contrasted>d U.S. p<circuitou=
ous>c<cheerlessness>rip<colony>t<chalone>ions<arrangements> are<colourcast=
ing> dis<ceylon>p<cardiometry>e<beddings>ns<beefwood>e<astrosphere>d by a =
lic<compadres>e<arcboutant>ns<chromidroses>e<avatars>d U.S. p<anteposition=
lteresses>ic<bighorns>e<bunching>s<baccalaureate> in c<butlers>omp<clayton=
ions<actinopod>.
S<concaved>imple<atlantic> orde<antipsychiatry>ring sy<advices>st<archente=
ra>e<Bonaire>m
ref=3D"http://www.advantagemeds.biz">www.everydaycare.biz<a>

</BODY>
</HTML>