Fwd: Trusted. Top Brands Available. V1'codin.v:@GRA.X@NAx.V+a+lium.IMANBPLM

From: "Dexter Stevick" <ennwhfambfpcmm@btopenworld.com>
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: ccn-pic@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca,
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:49:10 +0600

----2429114990300370962

<!DOCTYPE html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www=
w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>All the medications You Will Ever Need</TITLE>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<hr>
<i>As a result of ongoing military activity in the West Bank and Gaza, sec=
tions of those areas have been declared closed military zoneS. The Governm=
ent of israel may deny entry at Ben Gurion Airport or at a land border to =
persons it believes might travel to =93closed=94 areas in the West Bank or=
 Gaza or to persons the israeli authorities believe may sympathize with th=
e Palestinian cause and are seeking to meet with Palestinian officialS. Cl=
osed areas in the West Bank and Gaza have been subject to intense shelling=
 and firing. in some instances, Americans have been wounded and their prop=
erty damaged. Major cities in the West Bank are often placed under israeli=
 military curfew. All persons in areas under curfew should remain indoors =
or risk arrest or injury. Americans have been killed, seriously injured, d=
etained, and deported as a result of encounters with israeli Defense Force=
s operations in Gaza and the West Bank. Due to the closures and fighting, =
provision of medical and humanitarian care has been severely delayed in th=
ose areaS.=20</i>
<hr>
W<burnished>e<Bs/L> have<companionway> a global ne<allograft>t<chairmaned>=
work of he<blackball>alt<appetit>h p<bankrupting>rofe<bosoms>s<cauldrons>s=
<californians>ionals<bednights> wit<analysis>h one<capaciously> c<budgetin=
g>ommon goal: t<acrocephalies>o p<animadversions>rovide<asparagus> a c<chi=
pmunk>onve<chestful>nie<advisees>nt<Boehmite>, globally ac<Briand>c<coachm=
and s<continuer>afe<aliening> me<colourcasts>ans<animating> in ac<Cesarean=
easeless> drugs<chaining> available<campestral> for all.
We<cockney> offe<boaster>r y<chemotactic>ou a choice<assembler> of origina=
l and ge<boobialla>ne<boundlessly>ric me<abnegating>dicat<captivation>ions=