Low cost V.iagra, Phentermine, Xa.nax ... on Earth

From: "Julianne C." <bizklxvcdx@medicalzh.com>
To: <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:27:24 -0300

----248437823689342

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
</head>
This pharmacy sells the top 8 medicines </p>
Our pharmacy offers these products: A.mbien, Ph.entermine, Nex.ium, Vio.xx, Lipitor and many more<br>
&nbsp;</p>
Visit our site </a>for the entire list of medicines<br>
ToRemoveClickHere</a></p>

----248437823689342--