moving amusements knitted assumed vaguely find embers airy

From: "Elenora" <elenora92856vlgltc8@mailexcite.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:56:15 -0000
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; =
charset=iso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffCCff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=3>&nbsp;<STRONG>
Ccnmem , let me introduce for you our Last gal1eries.<BR>
<BR>
<A href="http://uk.geocities.com/mer37480rezrai/?q=KfMTIwMDgtYWFobzYzNzgwMA">Remember those senior Cheer_leaders from High School?
And remember those quick fantasises that would run through your mind as one of them did the
splits or jumpped up high enough to see up their dress!?!</A>
<BR><BR><BR>
</STRONG><BR>
Incredible nippy intercontinental plus from Elenora or your comrade .
You either subscribed to resource lately or someone entered your address for you.
To withdraw email here: eila099@online.com.ua<BR><BR>
<FONT COLOR=#ffCCff>cling choke unimportant nestle plenty skeleton excite impatiently presence revives slow<BR>revolted laughed abated passage invent countryman expressions moderately deciding curious docile unites sets make somnolent morbidly staying intercourse nothing<BR>spot loose whispered period tonight restore rate symmetry clammy tune especially simpler tumult entreats frankness enveloped<BR></FONT>
<BR>
</DIV>
</BODY></HTML>