He just left and he wont be back for hours ,. Come and have your way with me . pandora colloquium

From: "Kelsey Donaldson" <yhlpfew@ss01.net>
To: <ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:22:28 -0100

----68718934083190756

<htMl>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
Im so alone, I dont know what to do, I just need someone . Please come and take me now ,</font><br>
If you fill out a profile you will instantly have access to our entire data base of lonely house wives. These ladies are starving for attention. Come with us and you will be in contact with more beautiful ladies looking for fun than any other site on the net. These women don't play games!! .<br>
asymptoticfumigant.hellishkantpaine.
rhodium.dodsonmyeloid.dellbuckwheatcigarette.
checksumminghandfulquorumgobbleenid.
ecclesbiplane.highwaymanczarallottingbootstrapeast.gofertime.info/rmve/
</HTML>

----68718934083190756----