Is this what you wanted

From: "Allan Baker" <nvkvldaf@chickmail.com>
To: <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:41:28 +0200

Dear Beth,

Today is a new day for your res,idence. With levels
at their head'line-making historic lows...our programs
are better now than ever before.  Even if you've recently
closed on a property, now is the time to check the numbers.

Our ad.visors are here to help you decide your options.
In fact, did you know that a 30 year fixed program may
not always be the best option?

There are other ways to do it, even with bad or no cr.e.dit.
Even if this is your first ho.me we may be able to help you
get that hom,e with little or no mo.ney down.

Find out what all your friends and neighbors are talking about.

http://rd.yahoo.com/M=416183.2457707.2259555.1250325/D=yahoo_top/S=2481918:LCC/A=1270670/R=0/*http://www.loansavail.com/?partid=jrr

Sincerely,

Allan Baker
Senior Loan Officer

bali , astronomer
  apogee , bodleian . hemingway . ingestion , pickman islamabad , bogota
  . oblivious . footstool , bernstein blend , barrette . sag . pierce9
  , corkscrew6 hailstone , placater . scintillate . assay , hamper
  cochlea , blowup . morristown . incompatible , epitaph felsite , inch
  . bevel . channel , combinatorial renunciate , gabriel . assonant . gaulle
  , cofactor indy , falconry . audio . rhine , controversy concretion
  , homebuilding . deathward . roughish , mcgowan gripe , dreary . delicti
  . realisable , des balcony , anomaly . fluvial . infelicitous , doorkeep
  blackbody , categoric . continuity . ergodic , presence anatomic , politicking
  . fluid . focal , infertile backtrack , aubrey . gumption . invigorate
  , magnesite colonial , peephole . dolomitic . ferromagnetic , flogging chianti
  , nylon . forgiven . provisional , populace duct , committeeman . gluey
  . septillion , propulsion1 chrysolite , orographic . bogus . anyone
  , proficient diphtheria , flush . biggs . andover , debarring porcupine
  , sidelight . rogue . homogenate , mayfair attendant , buchanan . marathon
  . archdiocese , plaintiff proverbial , dioxide . rockabye . booth , hastings
  coercible , indemnify . biblical . cabinetmake , goblet dumpy , cleanse
  . fireside . cutworm , hernandez bandy , galilee . conifer . sibley
  , inroad arteriole , allusive . numismatist . seymour , ny hand
  , hodgepodge . gestapo . fed , delaware enid , eradicate . berglund
  . porous , onetime blackstone , carbine . nebulae . isinglass , ouvre</p>