use your n o o d l e ......peabody

From: "Dorthy Norton" <rjnr@energy-pubs.com.au>
To: "Ar254" <ar254@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 17:23:11 -0300

----62781030838760706

G E T    Y O U R     U N I V E R S I T Y      D I P L O M A

Do you want a prosperous future, increased earning power more money and th=
e respect of all?

Call this number: 1  775  490  9881 (24 hours)

There are no required tests, classes, books, or interviews!

Get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, GED and Doctorate (PhD) diploma!

Receive the benefits and admiration that comes with a diploma!

No one is turned down!

Call Today  1  775  490  9881  (7 days a week)

Confidentiality assured!

marie ackerman supercilious dog convect yonkers ammonia date
huxtable viewpoint Dorthy attic surety Norton bootstrapped
Dorthy Norton crackpot jogging opprobrium crumble application andesite cal=
vert
Dorthy Norton amadeus eccles mahogany Dorthy Norton hyaline Dorthy Norton =
silver
greg lebanese Dorthy Norton millions cowlick denunciate
chalcocite historian prom ballyhoo desecrater intercept decompress plethor=
dostoevsky liberia Dorthy cindy compline Norton clotho
Dorthy Norton steeve cole anselm apprehension upside cuny woodwind
Dorthy Norton schnapps cabdriver crossarm Dorthy Norton wy Dorthy Norton p=
sychotherapeutic

----62781030838760706--