nakeed veergeen, VVet pu$$iz \/\/aiting for yo c0cck

From: "Ceperfin" <ffakVirginzangels@writeme.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:22:57 +0800
To: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca,

<pre>
<center>
A new veergeen club with doors wide open.
So the pu$$iez too...
</center>

#f3e8e8>eternities pieces puzzlings rituals secede</font><br>
<center>
As you’ve already guessed we have lots of \/irgeen g1rls here.
All young, really seksee and never had sekksual experience before.
Absolutely not a single one. And you know what - we also have men.

#e0f7e7>jailers alleles Plainview floats snores</font><br>
Men that are ready to help these veergyn slaats to become \/\/omeen.
You think the g1rls doubt? Not at all.

#f7e3e2>machine intention profiteers Abyssinia medicine</font><br>
They really want it, they really crave for it - cause a k0ck is all
they need today! And these men have just the proper k0ks!
Well, what do we have here? We have 1magees, v1de0s, f1rst sax stor1es,
live chats and lost of other premium bonuses.

#fdfae4>moles clever rhapsody UNESCO propelling</font><br>
Hartc0re, les-beeans, d1ld0 pok1ng and mus-toorbat1on, 0org1es.
And guess what - new v1rg1nz are added daily.

#e4f2f8>offenders option Mendelian amusers Isaacs</font><br>
<a hrefneglectinghref=http://pains.com href=

"http://zoo-action.com/1/crv/">So if you are look1ng for a place where nesty v1r-g1ns hang out - you’ve sure must g0 here!</a>
</center>
</pre>