Rx Online, We're Practically Giving Them Away, Fri, 14 May 2004 03:01:37 -0500

From: "Daniel Pendleton" <camillalafon@crunkmail.com>
To: ai777@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca, ac484@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 03:01:37 -0500

----76751087135586645

Fri, 14 May 2004 03:01:37 -0500

Wholesale Rx - http://www.lifetimedealz.com/jw

Take A Step Into The Future And Join The Millions Of People Already Using Rx Meds Online.  Best-Prices in Meds - Most of our products priced 30 percent less than normal.  No Prior Rx Required - Shipped-Direct to Your Door - U.S. Licensed Doctors.

Come On In: http://www.lifetimedealz.com/jw

baseboard

anarchic bandgap extremal crispin monmouth dryad churchgoer splayed jangle equidistant calvert dairy exclusive molar asphyxiate araby anterior denigrate dent widget illusionary cannon chordata boson handy patroness lithograph trojan cycad again coventry destroy fruehauf

brunswick prolongate macbeth aaas deterred sherlock fletcher judicable mystic hegelian dean bridegroom physiochemical emitted mayst herb downside summand courage calcine mania

No thanks: http://www.lifetimedealz.com/postmark.html

----76751087135586645--