Uhoenra l.ow cost for you

From: "tommy toney" <glogan@llangollen.com>
To: "abel vanert" <ai941@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "alex carlton" <ab676@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 19:53:43 -0700

dobiegly  keyboardzie medical

The biggest P^harmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 sati_sfied
customers this year!

If you need X'an@x, V@|ium, Vi.c0`din, S.oma, Paxi1 or Meridia we have it.

every0ne is app.roved (use below u r l stop receive)

H A http://gim.info.conshome.com/abc/large/

It was at a five o'clock tea. A young man came to the hostess to apologize
for his lateness."So good of you to come, Mr. Jones, and where is your
brother?""You see we're very busy in the office and only one of us could
come, so we tossed up for it.""How nice! And so original, too! And you
won?""No," said the young man absently," I lost!"
On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out
some of the rules: "The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male
students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught
breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time." He continued, "Anybody
caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a
third time will cost you a fine of $180. Are there any questions?"At this
point, a male student in the crowd inquired: "How much for a season pass?"
marching2blichtrem12dekada,mogomkryty.