Gcue they have a great internet reputati0n

From: "jaime tolzmann" <farahgoldbergtin@spadespanker.com>
To: "connie valentino" <ah067@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "ronald nino" <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:26:01 +0600

uncanny	   neared	 nymphs

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
pres.cription needs.

Stop the pain, here's how: vicodin

* Private and Confidential * D'iscreet Packaging

J  http://tol.info.homemac.com/abc/biggest/

To exc`lude yourself from fu^ture 0f,fers,:
http://rp.homemac.com/abc/large/rf.html

Little Johnny came home early from school and started calling his mother
with no answer. He finally went up stairs and saw the bedroom door was open
a little. When he peered in, he saw his dad on the bed with the maid so he
quietly went outside and waited for his mother. When she showed up with some
groceries, he said "Mommy, Mommy guess what I saw? I saw daddy upstairs on
the bed with the maid and they were......." and his Mother said, "Stop right
there, Johnny". Wait until supper tonight when the maid is serving the meal.
When I wink at you, then tell me the story." At supper when all were seated
and being served by the maid, she winked and Johnny began again. "Mommy,
When I got home from school early today, I was looking for you and saw daddy
on the bed with the maid. They were doing the same thing that I saw you and
Uncle Phil doing at the cottage last summer."
Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births
to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says,
"Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager
of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and
says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I
worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to
the third man and says "Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and
says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy
until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and
banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered,
"What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
cantante2sometimiento12vahar,trapense testamentaria.