Warez-soft 0ffers, lim`ted time 0fferz! code

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:17:13 -0500 (CST)
To: ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Geraldine Torres <Ofelia@sesmail.com>

----6982039087639117195

>How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delig=
ht in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Hi guy's,
Adobe PhotoShop CS 8.0 for $40 - nice deal right ? ;)
retail price is $650 - great savings, huh?
http://berwick.dutyfreesoft.info
Please spend few moments of yours precious time to check our
offer - it is more than worth it!
We have huge low prices on top-rated software!

----6982039087639117195--