New Message

From: "Dalton Rowe" <Jonassteiner897262279@lycos.com>
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 23:50:05 -0600
paddy-phon: extensive barton bridegroom

[                                                                                      Priority: Normal                                                                   ]

----84811897590597234

</x-html>
Hey it's weird, my friend Sara told me today by
phone that she tryed to email me but she couldn't
for some reason... I'm tired of this computer stuff,
never works :/ I don't know if you ever got my messages
now, so I don't know if you like me or not... I updated
my website recently with few pics so you know how I
look like here:
<b>http://www.tifde.com/rachael.html</b>
btw let's chat via webcam, I got my roomate Veronica
to setup webcam somehow, I don't even know how it works,
and she told me all I need now to chat with someone is for
them to come and view my homepage listed above.  It also has
my sexy videos i made earlier ;)...
anyways hope you get this message so I can FINALLY hook up with you
online... ;)
bye, Rachael
</HTML>2

----84811897590597234--