Improve in HDL (good) cholesterol

Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:30:49 +0100
From: "roger gomez" <parishibberd@daydreamer.com>
To: "Michelle Alexander" <aj086@chebucto.ns.ca>

<HTML>
Weight lost while building muscle mass<BR>
and have more energy all at once.<BR>
<BR>Remarkable discoveries are changing the way we think about life
<TABLE width=442>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD width=229 height=2>
      <P align=left><FONT face="Arial" size=2>Lose unwanted pounds<BR>Build
Muscle Tone<BR>Feel
      Better<BR>Increased Libido<BR>Duration Of Penile
      Erection<BR></P></LEFT></FONT></TD>
    <TD width=199 height=2>
    <P align=left><FONT face="Arial" size=2>Healthier Bones<BR>Improved
Memory<BR>
    Improved skin<BR>More desire<BR>Erase Fine Lines<BR>
    </P></LEFT></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<A href="http://www.healthsuperstorage.com/h/">Visit the site and learn the
facts Press Here</A><BR>
<BR>
<BR>