Our offer still stands Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:02:20 -0600

From: "Mitchell Frank" <djilyebzqc@jsbsystems.com>
To: ax518@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:02:20 -0600

--2173428465

sinew diplomatic amino naval augmentation brothel nitrous
polyhedral dunce axes latch snatch cassette
baltic sleight fluffy sudan window conestoga

--2173428465

Hi, we have not recieved an update from you regarding your Mrtgage.
This is our third notice for the past 3 weeks.
Currently, our offer still stands at 2.08% fixed rate.
Your Ioan amount is $454,000
Approval ID 0650-8163
Visit here to claim your Ioan before its too late!

--2173428465--