high speed downloads

From: "TommyMayerDIbromic" <TommyMayerDIbromic@postmark.net>
To: "chfns@chebucto.ns.ca" <chfns@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:18:33 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C5202B.33677D30

http://ambitionless.resistinganoffice.com/?a=409

7. Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty one e's, six f's, two g's, seven h's, ten i's, one j, one k, four l's, one m, twenty two n's, eighteen o's, one p, one q, nine r's, twenty five s's, twenty two t's, four u's, three v's, nine w's, four x's, and six y's on the wall.
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C5202B.33677D30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
Get your downloads at our great site!
Download any programs you want from our site below:
here
This program is not intended as a miracle program. It is meant to be a =
bridge--the bridge from real objects to 2-dimensional photos. It is meant =
to allow the students to hear the words repeatedly and then in context. It =
is meant to help start the students talking. This program is not the =
finished end product, it is a tool. You, the teacher, parent or therapist, =
are the best communicators. When your student or child looks at you as if =
to say please Teach Me To Talk use this program as part of the process.
We think in generalities, but we live in details.	-Alfred North Whitehead =
(1861-1947)
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C5202B.33677D30--