the citizen brought

From: "Angela Montes" <fantiphonal@ars.aon.com>
To: dava@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:20:29 -0500

Swiss Pharmacy - "Trusted, Tried, & Proven"

In the heart of Switzerland since 1931. Our online store carries a wide assortment of medicines. With laxed laws we ask no questions & leave the discretion up to the individual. Iron-clad Swiss privacy & security laws allow for complete safety of personal information.

We ship around the world, quickly & discretley. We hope you enjoy our products. Bulk discounts on mid-large orders

http://lnsomnia.com/rx/oragod/Tabitha.secure

Did this reach you in error?
please let us know
http://lnsomnia.com/z.php