got die best

From: "Tony Dudley" <aconley@mediasolutions.fr>
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:50:37 -0500

Attention Client:

We are pleased to inform you that we have located 3 girls within a few miles of your location that are seeking discreet relationships.  Please be advised that this is NOT your typical dating service, privacy is of the upmost concern and your satisfaction & discretion is top priority.

http://www.lovededicate.com/d/2.php

Thank You and Play Safe
Cheating.Houswives.Services (C.H.S.)

Disclaimer-
At C.H.S. we do not encourage adulterly of any type, we simply provide a means for people to connect in similar situations,
please accept our apology and see the link below if this reached you in error:
http://www.lovededicate.com/bye/