Provide you a better chance to sav on rnedicals.

Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 07:12:19 +0500
From: "edmund terrey" <yaphetke@janhoo.com>
To: "Emery Purkiss" <dstewart@chebucto.ns.ca>

<HTML>
&quot;Flnd a better way to sav on medicals. At our chemist-site, you have
the bestselections on quality rneds.,Check these quality medicaments on
pain, swelling, stress, highcholesterol, ereection dysfunction, obesity,
sleeping disorder, musclerelaxant and man's care.&quot;<br>
ones at cyber chemist.</a>
timely manner. Check the bestddeals on quality rneds at our
cyberstore.&quot;<br></font>
-----original message-----<br>