Bu4y cials-tabs at Unbelievable Prices

From: "Vincent Reyes" <reyes_jt@email.sd35.bc.ca>
To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:52:36 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C56A21.113D1D10

"Don't hate the media.  Become the media!  -- Jello Biafra", "If doodyheads were airplanes, this place would be LAX.  Oh, you're all leaving?  Then this place must be ex-LAX!",
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in determination.  -- Tommy Lasorda",
"I couldn't take my eyes off of his rippling physique, his dark leonine mane, his sensual lips, and his skim, no foam, double cappuccino, half-caf, half-decaf eyes.  -- Top 5",
"Never appeal to a man's better nature.  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  -- Lazarus Long",
"Roads?  Where we're going, we won't need ROADS!  -- Back to the Future",
"Data parallelism, n.:  The model of parallel computing in which only one thing goes wrong at a time.",
"You told me to paint whatever comes from within.  I did my breakfast.  -- Blackadder IV",
"My carphone's on the pill, and my girlfriend's got call waiting.  -- Rugburns",
"If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.",

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C56A21.113D1D10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
</HEAD>