Dermot you have been invitied.

From: "Rex " <Brothertonyml@yahoo.com>
To: <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:17:12 -0800

----09-42962-3457-255-08435

INSTANT MESSAGE NOTIFICATION

You have received an instant message from Sarah. The text of the message i=
s below:

Dermot

I just wanted to tell you that I finally got my website up! Even the live =
cam. I hope you come in the chatroom, I dont want to talk to myself. Come =
check it out and tell me what you think. Don't forget it's all f r e e!

http://www.5lessthanless.com/sa12/

Love,

Sarah
XOXOX

To respond to the above instant message all you have to do is click the li=
nk below:

http://www.5lessthanless.com/sa12/

On the other hand, you have different fingers. We had a girl to stay; her =
name was Viginia. We called her Virgin for short, but not for long.=20 The=
 best way to criticise the work of others is to do yours better.

no mroe
http://www.5lessthanless.com/1m/

----09-42962-3457-255-08435--