Make it llast

To: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-volunteers-mml-owner@chebucto.ns.ca,
From: "Leona F. Baez" <f.baez_jm@mail2Ruth.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:00:43 +0300

------=_NextPart_000_08CD_F237FE19.ED2B3B2B

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Seven weeks to the day after Shasta and Dylan Groene
were reported missing, Shasta was seen cuddling in the arms of her father,
while authorities said they had found human remains that might be her missing
9-year-old brother.

Kootenai County Sheriff Rocky Watson said Monday that "possible" human remains
had been found at a site in western Montana, and would be sent to the     FBI
crime lab in Virginia for DNA analysis. That is expected to take three days.

Watson declined to answer questions, but the fact that he called a press
conference at the place where reporters were following the Groene story
indicated officials believe the remains were related.

"Unfortunately we believe Dylan to be deceased," Sheriff's Capt. Ben Wolfinger
said after Watson's announcement. But until the remains are identified, they
could not be certain, he said.

------=_NextPart_000_08CD_F237FE19.ED2B3B2B

hemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns=3D
"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
                <center>
World RX Direct can bring you quality Generic Drugs for a <br>
fraction of the cost of the expensive Brand Name equivalents. <br>
Order our Tadalafil pills today and save 80%. We ship worldwide, <br>
and currently supply to over 1 million customers globally! We <br>
always strive to bring you the cheapest prices. <br>
"><font color=3D"red"><b>MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt =
from "_BAD__BAD__BAD__BAD_d.drugease.com" claiming to be</b></font> You won=
't believe our prices! </a>
                                        Stop receiving promotional material=
><b>MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "_BAD__BAD__BAD_=
                </center>

------=_NextPart_000_08CD_F237FE19.ED2B3B2B--