communicable orbed

From: "Perseus Schlabach" <perseus@ifh.com>
To: "Kiyoshi Buker" <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 16:25:00 -0500

5.95
9.95
23.45
=20
Ontario ranch boy can handle. I love them all. So do I. Lets go. The
Caribbean sun had disappeared; only faint sprays of orange barely
illuminated the western horizon. The flames of the glass-encased candles
were steady, pointed, sending streams of gray smoke through their
funnels, their glow producing warm light and comfortable shadows around
the terraced balcony of Villa Eighteen. The conversation, too, had been
warm and comfortable-survivors relishing their deliverance from a
nightmare. I emphatically explained to Handy Randy that the doctrine of
stare decisis has to be challenged if the times have altered the
perceptions that existed when the original decisions were rendered,
expounded Prefontaine. Change, change-the inevitable result of the
calendar.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C60326.6D81C6E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>http://www.iconcep.com</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FLOAT: left"><FONT =
face=3DArial>Am<BR>Pro<BR>VA<BR>ClA<BR>Lev<BR>So<BR>VlA<BR>Me<BR>Xa</FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FLOAT: left"><FONT =
face=3DArial>bien<BR>pecia<BR>LlUM<BR>LlS<BR>itra<BR>ma<BR>GRA<BR>ridia<B=
R>nax</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FLOAT: left"><FONT =
face=3DArial>&nbsp;$6<BR>&nbsp;$6<BR>&nbsp;$8<BR>&nbsp;$9<BR>&nbsp;$9<BR>=
&nbsp;$7<BR>&nbsp;$6<BR>&nbsp;$9<BR>&nbsp;$1</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FLOAT: left"><FONT =
face=3DArial>8.00<BR>4.95<BR>5.45<BR>9.95<BR>9.95<BR>5.95<BR>9.95<BR>9.95=
<BR>23.45</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"CLEAR: both">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ontario ranch boy can handle.
   I love them all.
   So do I. Lets go.
   The Caribbean sun had disappeared; only faint sprays of orange barely
illuminated the western horizon. The flames of the glass-encased candles
were steady, pointed, sending streams of gray smoke through their
funnels, their glow producing warm light and comfortable shadows around
the terraced balcony of Villa Eighteen. The conversation, too, had been
warm and comfortable-survivors relishing their deliverance from a =
nightmare.
   I emphatically explained to Handy Randy that the doctrine of stare
decisis has to be challenged if the times have altered the perceptions
that existed when the original decisions were rendered, expounded
Prefontaine. Change, change-the inevitable result of the =
calendar.</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C60326.6D81C6E0--